Time & Location
Mar 02, 2022, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Castleton Corners Pub, 1815 Victory Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10314, USA
About The Event
The next step in getting John elected as your Congressman for New York District-11 –
March 1st marks the start to signing designating petition for John to run on the Republican ballot! Through March 31st, John needs more than 3000 valid signatures to safely secure his position, as signatures will be carefully audited by the NY Board of Elections. We need all supporters to join us at this week's event to:
- Sign the petition (registered Republicans only can sign), starting the month off strong with as many signatures as possible!
- Volunteer your time to help John get signatures. We will provide forms and instructions for volunteers at the event and via email. For those who have signed up via the website, we will be reaching out shortly.
- Show your support, learn about John and have some fun! Danny and the Castleton Corners Pub team will be offering a Signature Freedom Cocktail special as well as $2 domestic beers and well drinks for the event (7-9)
Important Information regarding signatures
Make sure you DO NOT SIGN any other petition that has Nicole’s name on it! Many petitions will list multiple politician’s names. Signing it will make your signature for John invalid.
There is strength in numbers! Help us send a clear message that our community knows exactly who will best represent them and the change we need in D.C.
The government belongs to We The People –
Restore your voice in government and learn how we can create a viral movement to put a REAL PERSON who fights for you in office, not a career politician!
Each week we gather at Castleton Corners Pub in Staten Island at 7:30. People of all parties, locales and backgrounds are invited to join our community!
• Share and discuss key issues you care about
• Network with like minded community members
• Learn about District 11 candidate, John Matland
@JohnMatlandForCongress | #JohnMatlandForCongress
APPROVED BY JOHN MATLAND FOR CONGRESS